WizardWebWorks offers good-value small to medium webspace packages and domain names. Our servers run Linux (CentOS) and Apache, with PHP, MySQL, Perl. You administer your webspace using a popular GUI named cPanel (v11).
Pearl webspace package
- 100mb of space
- 1,000mb bandwidth per month
- available for private individuals or charities only
- UK – £9 for 1 year, £16 for 2 years
- Aus – $23 for 1 year, $40 for 2 years
Emerald webspace package
- 300mb of space
- 3,000mb bandwidth per month
- UK – £12 for 1 year, £22 for 2 years
- Aus – $28 for 1 year, $50 for 2 years
Ruby webspace package
- 600mb of space
- 6,000mb bandwidth per month
- UK – £17 for 1 year, £33 for 2 years
- Aus – $42 for 1 year, $75 for 2 years
Diamond webspace package
- 1,200mb of space
- 12,000mb bandwidth per month
- UK – £23 for 1 year, £45 for 2 years
- Aus – $56 for 1 year, $100 for 2 years
All support is via email. To report a problem or ask a question, send an email to the support email address that will be supplied to you once you purchase a package from us. We act on all support requests in the order in which requests are received and on an “as soon as possible” basis.
Your webspace will be self-administered, you can use the cPanel GUI ( see a demo ) to customise your webspace just as you want it. If you are unsure about administering your webspace, we can do so on your behalf, for costs please see the “Management option” details under each package. This option includes setting up your email (accounts, forwarders, autoresponders, spam assassin etc), and optionally: subdomains, apache handlers, cron jobs, counters and custom error page script.
If you exceed your disk-space or data transfer quota we will ask you to upgrade to the next higher package, price based pro-rata on the number of months remaining in your package.
Please see our Terms and Conditions related to webspace hosting. If you purchase webspace from us you must agree to adhere to these terms. If you wish to place an order, please contact us with the details, providing an email address and your residential address. We will send you an invoice via email once the order is processed.