We can implement a website for you, using a well-known Content Management System (CMS) named WordPress. In this way you can create and change the content of your website without having to edit HTML or learn any other programming language.
To implement a WordPress website for you, prices start from £400 ($800AUS) to implement a WordPress template with some customisation, depending on the complexity of chosen theme and number of plugins required. There will also be an annual fee of £60 ($120AUS) for maintaining the website (i.e. installing updates to WordPress, updates to plugins, backups of your website, etc). What’s included?
- Your WordPress website will use one of the established WordPress themes shown here – if you elect to use a commercial theme the cost of this is not included in the prices shown above.
- If you wish to substitute your own images for any within the chosen theme, you must supply a graphic (of suitable dimensions) to which you own the copyright.
- Your WordPress site will incude static pages for which you will supply the text and images to be used, a contact form so visitors can email you, installation of required plug-ins.
- You will be able to regularly update a blog section of your site (we will provide instructions for blogging).
- Modifications to WordPress code or plug-in code is not included.
- Registration of your website with Google: uploading of a sitemap for indexing and registration with Google analytics.
There is a wide variety of plug-ins available and these can greatly enhance your website, here are some examples of popular plug-ins.